The collection, processing and/or storage of personal data only takes place to the extent that it is technically necessary or required for an e-mail communication initiated by the user.
Contact Person for Data Protection:
Dr. Robert Hölzel ([email protected])
Data Collection While Browsing the Website
When you access the website, your browser transmits the following information to the server of our web hoster (Hostinger):
- Your IP address, a sequence of digits that identifies your current computer connection on the Internet,
- the URL you requested (the web page and, if applicable, other parameters),
- information about the browser and operating system you are using, such as name and version
- as well as – if available – the page from which you reached us (referrer information).
Storage of Browsing Data
The information described above is stored in log files on the web server for 7 days and remains accessible by the website operator during this time. This is mainly done in order to be able to diagnose and correct problems with the delivery and presentation of the web pages to the user. Should such a problem occur, it is conceivable that individual data records may be retained for a longer period of time until they can no longer make a recognizable contribution to determining the cause of the malfunction. In all other cases, the data will be deleted after 7 days at the latest.
Data Collection for E-mail Communication
If you contact us by e-mail, we will use the transmitted data (name, e-mail address/provider, content) exclusively for the specific e-mail conversation. We will not process or store the data for any other purpose or pass it on to third parties.
Storage of E-mails and E-mail Contact Data
E-mails and the associated contact data are kept in the mailbox/address book for as long as it is required for the respective correspondence. This form of storage can be objected to at any time, or the immediate deletion of such data can be requested at any time by sending an e-mail to the above address (see also Data Subject Rights, below).
Pursuant to Art. 6(1) f) GDPR, the legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the data listed above is the operator’s legitimate interest in
- the delivery and maintenance of the website and
- electronic communication with visitors to the website on a voluntary basis (this explicitly excludes unsolicited marketing and advertising).
Data subject rights
For a complete list of your rights vis-à-vis the website operator in the context of the GDPR, please refer to Chapter 3 of the GDPR, “Rights of the data subject”.